Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Join My Scent of the Month Club


IT'S MORE THAN A SAMPLE.  Do you already own a ScentsyTM Warmer?  Would you like to automatically receive the Scent of the Month (SOTM) Scentsy bar directly to your home each month?  If you answered "YES" to both questions, then this club is for you!!

For only $5.00 a month, the Scent of the Month ScentsyTM Bar will be shipped on the 5th of the month directly to your home. That's it - that's all there is to it!!

Send me an EMAIL to begin receiving your SOTM ScentsyTM Bar monthly. Once I receive your order, I will contact you via email to discuss payment.  *Please Note: You may cancel your subscription at any time.  Also, be sure to come back and leave a comment letting me know what you thought about the scent. Each 20th commenter receives an extra special item in their next monthly mailing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Candle Barista

CrueltyFreePetaLogo

About Me

"Candle Barista"
My name is Rachelle Tarango. I am a certified Scentsy fanatic and active Certified Consultant. I also am a self-admitted social media guru, black tea snob and lover of all things bunny related, Lol. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your visit!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Mom Blogs at MomDot
Ethical Blogger