Monday, January 25, 2010

WOTM :: February :: The Paws Warmer



Animal lovers everywhere can now express their affection for their furry friends and add beautiful ScentsyTM fragrance to their homes at the same time. Designed in an alternating barn red, cream, taupe and black checkerboard pattern with playful debossed black paw prints and embossed “I {{heart}} my pet” sentiments, Paws is adorable!

Add a high-gloss black lid surrounded by debossed paw prints and you have a playfully designed warmer perfect for a family room, child’s room, powder room or anywhere you want to showcase your love for your pets.

Available at CandleBarista.com beginning February 1st, this full size warmer will be offered at 10% off!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Candle Barista

CrueltyFreePetaLogo

About Me

"Candle Barista"
My name is Rachelle Tarango. I am a certified Scentsy fanatic and active Certified Consultant. I also am a self-admitted social media guru, black tea snob and lover of all things bunny related, Lol. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your visit!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Mom Blogs at MomDot
Ethical Blogger