Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Discover the Hottest New Thing In Candles :: Request {{ FREE }} Samples



I am certain once you try ScentsyTM, you will love it as much as our family does! To receive your complimentary information packet from CandleBarista.com; including a current catalog and monthly promotions, and FREE "scent-sational" scent samples, please send me an EMAIL.

Please be sure to include your name and mailing address in your message along with your choice of 4 from the following scent categories:
  • Fruit
  • Flower
  • Clean
  • Cinnamon 
  • Vanilla
  • Bakery
  • Spice
  • Nature / Spa
  • Musk
  • SOTM (the Scent of the Month).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Candle Barista

CrueltyFreePetaLogo

About Me

"Candle Barista"
My name is Rachelle Tarango. I am a certified Scentsy fanatic and active Certified Consultant. I also am a self-admitted social media guru, black tea snob and lover of all things bunny related, Lol. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your visit!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Mom Blogs at MomDot
Ethical Blogger