Sunday, January 24, 2010

WOTM :: January :: The Hugs & Kisses Warmer



Are you looking for that "perfect" and most thoughtful Valentine's Day gift? How about a special gift for a mother-to-be? Or, why not treat yourself? After all, I think you deserve it!

Scentsy has the perfect solution for that perfect gift! Introducing the "Hugs & Kisses" warmer. It's on sale through the month of January and featured as the WOTM. Order now through the month of January and receive 10% off the regular price.

For more information or to place an order please visit: CandleBarista.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Candle Barista

CrueltyFreePetaLogo

About Me

"Candle Barista"
My name is Rachelle Tarango. I am a certified Scentsy fanatic and active Certified Consultant. I also am a self-admitted social media guru, black tea snob and lover of all things bunny related, Lol. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your visit!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Mom Blogs at MomDot
Ethical Blogger