Sunday, January 10, 2010

The {{new}} CandleBarista Blog is Working!



Greetings friends old and new! I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. I am Rachelle Tarango (aka: CandleBarista) and I am a self-admitted candle addict and have been an active Independent Scentsy Consultant since August 2009. I have tried numerous other direct sales companies in the past and am pleasantly surprised how easy it is to earn additional income with Scentsy. I realize its a cliché, but it does practically sell itself! I absolutely {{love}} growing my own Scentsy business and sharing all of my yummy scents with friends, strangers and well -- anyone I meet, lol!

I am really excited to write about my future ramblings about all things "Scentsy" on this new blog. If you ever have questions or comments, please contact me anytime. I am glad to send scent samples and current catalogs upon request. Just email me and I will send them out to you for your review.

Also, don't forget to follow my daily on-goings over at Twitter. I love meeting new people. Thanks for stopping by! I am looking forward to serving all your "Scentsy" needs!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Candle Barista

CrueltyFreePetaLogo

About Me

"Candle Barista"
My name is Rachelle Tarango. I am a certified Scentsy fanatic and active Certified Consultant. I also am a self-admitted social media guru, black tea snob and lover of all things bunny related, Lol. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments you may have. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your visit!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Mom Blogs at MomDot
Ethical Blogger